Friday, March 9, 2018

So Important

As I said before, the music in this film was going to be really important. The song choice was going to determine a whole story line. Today I got to work on the song, and i decided I was going to write a song. It is going to be short and simple because I don't have time to put a whole song in this video. I got the chance to work with amazing people, my good friend Coco, Cristobal Mendez, and my other friend Daniela PaezPumar. Coco basically produced to whole song, and did the music, his amazing ability to work a guitar and a computer with the help of Daniela's beautiful voice and my words on paper came out to this beautiful song that I think will work perfectly with what I want to do. These are the lyrics to So Important by Cesar Larez, Daniela PaezPumar, and Coco Mendez.
"Sunny days, swimming just for fun
not a single thing that I have to get done.
Palm trees waving in the wind
such a simple thing, but it makes my head spin
I'm all alone
can't leave it behind
why is it so important if its what I will find,
I'm all alone."

 Here are some pictures of us working on the song






No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR