Wednesday, March 7, 2018

I'm learning

Basic elements of a romance:
Main character will be pursuing two different desires, to obtain true love, and to deal with the conflict  that is an obstacle on their love. Always focus on the journey, how the two main characters fell in love, not what happened after, and always have a happy ending. I don’t really agree with the last part but I guess that’s mainstream.
I need to have questions, questions that will keep the audience on their toes and paying attention to what’s going to happen. These questions will help develop the story and keep it moving forward. Some examples can be questions like: Who do they fall in love with? How do they meet? Why can’t they be together? Who is against them? Etc. Since I only have to shoot the intro, I feel like I need to leave the questions for the audience to make. The purpose of the intro is basically to get the audience intruguied to keep on watching, asking themselves why? How? When? ,etc. The questions I ask my self to develop the story, and the questions I leave the audience to make will be very important.

 
Little gif, because I'm excited for what's coming.




No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR