Sunday, March 4, 2018

Romance in Film

I want to shoot a love story, and accordion to Filmstite I should focus on the passion and affection of the main characters. I also have to focus on the journey. This would be the plot. What is their conflict? How are they going to over come it?. In all romance films the couple has a conflict of why they can't be together or why they have to hide their relationship, etc. So what I need to do is before figuring the story out, I need to figure out what their conflict is going to be. Romantic films also touch the term " love at first sight", and they rely on it. In these movies it takes as much as a point of view shot, and a close up to tell the audience that the " love at first sight" thing is happening. These movies also tend to make the audience believe that love is the strongest bond you could have, and it overcomes all harshness.
Another important thing about Romance films is the music. The typical song that connects the main characters. The music choice for this project is going to be important, and since I have to ask for permission I started looking for that song today.



No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR