Thursday, March 1, 2018

Lets get started

I am excited, this project allows us to create something that is going to be completely ours, and I can't wait to get started.
My ideas are all over the place, but after sitting down and picturing, I think I've decided on something to fall back on. The idea would be, two simultaneously parallel stories. Two different people in two different places that contrast each other, contrast in every way, environment, shots, angles, composition, vibe, etc. They are both connected by one thing, music. Without anyone knowing these two people synchronize and harmonize on the same song. After that they would both be abruptly interrupted and are forced to stop singing to focus on something "more important".
I want to focus on music because it is important to me, I want to take something that means a lot to me and display it on screen in a way that it can connect to people. Different genres and different music styles connect to different people and that is what I would try to do.
I don't have all the answers to all the questions I have but, I hope time helps me find my own answers to my own questions about this project and I can't wait to see what I can do and see where I can take this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR