Monday, April 9, 2018

Roadblocks

I finally finished with what I call the visual editing, put all the videos in order and made the story that I wanted to make visually. Then when it came to the audio it got a bit crazy. I added the song and tried to synchronize it to the best of my new found abilities but Miguel had to step in and help me because I wasn't getting far with it. We both finally got it right and then moved on to the first piece of dialogue the film has. When Dani's mom walks into the room and says "Dani, we have to go". The audio we made wasn't working, there was a problem and we couldn't add that audio of Dani's mom actually talking. So after brainstorming what we could do, I decided to record Miguel's mom saying that and adding it to the film, synchronizing it as well. We did exactly that and it worked, so it's basically, you see Dani's mom but you hear Miguel's mom. We moved on to the next dialogue where Camila (Isa Garcia) interrupts Chris while he is playing. We had another inconvenience, we couldn't hear anything from this one so we decided to do the same thing, luckily Isa lived closed by, so we called her over and she came out recorded hr piece and the we added it. After that I wanted to intensify the beach sounds, add some waves crashing, louder wind, beach sounds. So we got some beach sounds off of a Copy right free Youtube, one of those 32 hour long videos for people that want to fall asleep to beach sounds, and we added it. After we played with the volumed for a bit and we were FINITO.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR