Sunday, March 18, 2018

People Dedicated To Dopeness

Yesterday we met with groups within our class. The point off the whole meet was to get feedback on our ideas and to get suggestion on how to make it better. It was great because some people got there with an idea and left with a totally different one, which is insane.
I explained my idea and what I had pictured and I got great feedback. My peers really liked the whole parallel stories thing and the fact that I incorporated my own song. I got some suggestions on some things. The main one was that I had to find a way to make people keep watching, and to make it more interesting. They gave me some composition suggestions and also told me that i should switch it up and and maybe split the screen half and half than rather just a full two minutes of back and forth. I was happy they liked the raw idea and I'm thankful they had suggestions because I had no doubt my original project was going to change at some point, and I'm glad it was because of my classmates who are also working on a project of their own.


Here is a little peak, we're going in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR